Friday, April 22, 2005

I have a new blog....yet again !

Hi Netizens!

After having 2-3 blogs and forgetting my usernames and passwords, I think I have found one that seems alright. I honestly dont want to go through the rigmarole of setting up a new one again.

Let me talk a little bit more about myself in the subsequent blogs. My exams are fast approaching and if ppl around me see that I am actually sitting and writing blogs, their doubts that I am jobless will be confirmed!(You didn't hear that from me!).

Ciao then amigos...
Talk to you later then.

P

6 comments:

enigma said...

Hi Pratap!
i dunno how i actually reached your blog! well.. visited your web page.. nice one, good snaps, memories .. well written..

enigma said...

back again.. got to know how i reached here.. we like the movie 'america america' and that's what got me here.. :)

Karthik CS said...

bareyappa innEnaadru ... :)

Kishan said...

ditto karthik....
I also wanted to post the same thing///

yenadhru Bareiyiri Guruji

Manjesh said...

neenu KA forum.na *Americadalli Kannadiga* Pratap alva?

Narendra Kumar said...

Got your address in Kishan's blog:-)
Keep blogging!

-Narendra