Monday, January 30, 2006

Light , funny and oh yeah, really entertaining ... Bluffmaster

When I casually started watching Bluffmaster, I never thought it would end in such a way. Seriously, Rohan Sippy has come up with an awesome family movie - I really mean that a family can sit and watch this !

There is some light comedy(haasya rasa...hmm how many clean comedies are there nowadays?) and there is some ingenuity in the bluffs...What you are totally unprepared for is the climax. And a movie without the usual mishmash of triangle-love story or stupid fights where the hero bashes 10^n goondas...

Let me not spoil things for you - go ahead and enjoy the movie yourselves !

5 comments:

Kishan said...

Good to see Pratapa, taking some time out and watching a Movie.

incidentally Yesterday one of my Colleague suggested that i watch "rang De Basanti" is great. I listened to his recommendation.

But You know what raises the expectation of a movie for me.. A review from people like you, who rarely(selectively) watch movies and give a good opinion rather than the one who watches any movie thats in the town and say its good!

So I definetely will watch "Bluffmaster" First. Moreover, I've started liking Junior B's acting...

Unknown said...

Yenu guruji.. hattusta iro haagide...

Praveen Krishnan said...

magne,

when did your taste get corrupted so badly? I was pissed off seeing the movie...I thought it was terrible!!

But then I understand that tastes do differ!! But then....!!!!

Kishan said...

, No "Hatsing" seriously...

Wouldn't you agree if I say You are selective about movies and that you dont see evenry movie...

That should justify!!!!

Unknown said...

well.. now there seem to be quite a few who have hated it Kishan... So go ahead and collect more reviews, make a statistical survey.. if the mean and SD vary only towards the +ve side, go and watch it... Or else forget it... I dont want to take curses :-)