Monday, July 18, 2005

My Tag resume

I got tagged by Namratha and have already been questioned about my lackadaisical attitude in completing the tag and passing it on... So here we go...


Three names I go by:
  • Pratapa
  • PP
  • Sims

Three screen names I would like to have:
  • pps
  • I_know_what_I'll_do_next_summer
  • bengalooru_huduga

Three physical things I like about myself:

Hmmm...I'm not exactly a clone of Hrithik...So ditch it.


Three physical things I don't like about myself:

I don't actually care ...but ah well.. we are all so human :D
Could have done with a shorter nose, longer legs (I think Brahma got it reversed there :-) ) and definitely more greyness up there(I mean in my brain, not on my scalp!)


Three parts of your heritage:

  • The awesome 'sahitya' of the diggajas of Kannada literature ( Kuvempu, G.K.Adiga, Bendre, D.V.G, V.Seetharamiah, G.S.Shivarudrappa, N.S.Lakshminarayana Bhatta, K.S.Nissar Ahmad, B.M.Sri, etc ).
  • Chanting Rudra and subhashitas and sanskrit shlokas.
  • The Hindu way of life (including awesome food!Any self respecting Brahmana cannot give up gooooooood food :D ).

Three things that scare me:

  • My complex thought process(which people mistake for conceit sometimes :-( )
  • Separation from my family (which I am already experiencing)
  • An idling mind.

Three of my everyday essentials:

  • Seista
  • Outlook - The best email client God ever helped man invent!(I hate all the other clients)
  • Kannada Music


Three things I badly want to do before I die:

Three careers I'm considering:
  • Wildlife Photography
  • War Correspondent (journalism)
  • Wireless Communications research.

Three places I want to go:
  • Manasa Sarovara(in the Himalayas)
  • A cruise on the Amazon (seen Anaconda?!?!)
  • The Great Pyramids

Two truths and a lie (in no particular order):
  • I can cook awesomely well :D
  • My research is currently going great :D
  • IT was probably a good thing to happend to Bangalore


Passing the tag to Kishan , Dileepa and Ajax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I_know_what_I'll_do_next_summer - lol!

Namrata.